Monday, March 30, 2009

from my heart!

DARK NIGHT
It was a dark night, and I had some fright.
With the lights out holding on tight.
The trees tremble, as if they just hate.
I shiver as if I’m late.
All I need is some light.
Your Eyes!
To look into your beautiful eyes,
And hear those sad, mysterious cries,
My little heart ached,
As I made the mistake.
But still I was apprised.
With You
Sitting there just watching you,
My heart just loved was what I knew.
The sound of your voice,
Made me feel rejoiced!
Which is why today I am with you.
GRACE!
The feeling of your hand touching my face,
Just filled me up with more grace!
The smell of your breath,
All smoky and fresh!
Which no one can ever replace!

~ I Love You! ~
You saying those words meant a lot,
It sounded so sweet which made it hot!
The words “I Love You!”
Too good to be true!
Which is why I do not!

2 Haiku: 5-7-5 not rhyme…..nature
NATURE!
The smell of the trees,
The shining of the sunlight,
This is called nature!
FLOWER!
It starts with the seeds,
Then it needs sunlight and food,
Then it’s a flower!


2 Senyru: 5-7-5 not rhyme…..people
ANGER!
The anger in you,
The temper that scares me so,
You need to calm down!

….LOVE IS?
Sadness in your eyes,
Crying for the need to love,
Is this what love is?

2 Tanka: 5-7-5-7-7 not rhymes….anything
Is It Love?
Your beautiful eyes,
Just like waves in the ocean.
Your intelligence,
Was what caught my attention.
But you’re still missing something,
What could it be? Is it love?
US TOGETHER
It is not a game,
It is not a funny joke.
It’s not attraction,
In which I was pulled towards you.
It’s what brings us together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! i know wat u mean! these poems are terrific! definitely go for contests and more poetry books should be published!